Location: Bay Area
Liatrio is an expert DevOps Consulting and Delivery Transformation services firm. We specialize in partnering with organizations attempting to adopt leaner, faster delivery practices and philosophies. Our consulting practice is very hands-on, coming with a player-coach mentality in helping our clients reach new levels of success.
We are looking for a new Liatrio team member to take our consulting practice to the next level. We need you to collaborate with development, testing, infrastructure and release teams to create the best of breed automated CI/CD Delivery pipelines. You will be engulfed in tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Gulp, Grunt, Selenium, Chef, Vagrant, Docker and any other automation and delivery tool you can think of.
The most important part of this role is that you will be a creator, mentor and facilitator – NOT a day-day button clicker. The expectation is however, that you come from a very technical background with the proven experience. You will be responsible for uplifting teams, mentoring and coaching through significant transformations that many struggle with.
You will fit in well with us if you:
- Think cultural and behavior changes and uplift are critical for improving teams of all sizes.
- Believe in continuous improvement through small, rapid, iterative change.
- Are a passionate, hands-on change agent that believes collaboration and communication are essential high performing team function.
- Enjoy working with the latest open source as well as enterprise tools and building automated, integrated systems.
- Successfully led teams through major project engagements. Bonus points for transformations, and further bonus points for DevOps or Rapid Release.
- Proven leadership experience – leading, not just managing.
- Proven track history of taking complex delivery problems and creating leaner, more collaborative solutions.
- Ability to confidently and precisely document, whiteboard, present and deliver ideas especially to people that may not be fully bought-in or feel threatened by change.
- Strong background in Release and or Build Engineering.
- Expert level understanding of Jenkins build and deployment systems, system configuration, job configuration and debugging.
- Experience setting up complete end-end fully integrated delivery systems (source control management, build tools, artifact repositories, deployment and monitoring systems).
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Proven ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby) particularly used within build pipeline automation.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Strong grasp of various automation tools.
- A strong focus on business outcomes.
- Strong Experience integrating/extending the following tools/technologies:
- Atlassian Suite
We expect that you are ok to travel to new places and experience numerous clients in all industries and phases of transformation adoption. It is also expected that you are in constant quest of learning and apply that to tools, technologies and processes.
Please contact us with
- Copy of your Resume/CV
- Overview of how you would fit into the culture and technical profile above