Location: Bay Area (open to travel)
Liatrio is an expert DevOps Consulting and Delivery Transformation services firm. We specialize in partnering with organizations attempting to adopt leaner, faster delivery practices and philosophies. Our consulting practice is very hands-on, coming with a player-coach mentality in helping our clients reach new levels of success.
We are looking for a new Liatrio team member to take our consulting practice to the next level. We need you to collaborate with development, testing, infrastructure and release teams to create the best of breed automated CI/CD Delivery pipelines. You will be engulfed in tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Gulp, Grunt, Selenium, Chef, Vagrant, Docker and any other automation and delivery tool you can think of.
This is a hands-on, highly technical role. However, a very important portion of this job is that you will be a creator, mentor and collaborator with our customers engineers. You will be a partner for uplifting teams, mentoring and coaching through significant transformations that many struggle with.
You will fit in well with us if you:
- Think cultural and behavior changes and uplift are critical for improving teams of all sizes.
- Are a passionate, hands-on change agent that believes collaboration and communication are essential high performing team function.
- Enjoy building systems with the latest open source as well as enterprise tools and building automated, integrated systems.
- Strong background in Release and or Build Engineering.
- Expert level understanding of Jenkins build and deployment systems, system configuration, job configuration and debugging.
- Experience setting up complete end-end fully integrated delivery systems (source control management, build tools, artifact repositories, deployment and monitoring systems).
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Proven ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby) particularly used within build pipeline automation.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Strong grasp of various automation tools.
- A strong focus on business outcomes.
- Strong Experience integrating/extending the following tools/technologies:
- Atlassian Suite
We expect that you are ok to travel to new places and experience numerous clients in all industries and phases of transformation adoption. It is also expected that you are in constant quest of learning and apply that to tools, technologies and processes.
Please contact us with
- Copy of your Resume/CV
- Overview of how you would fit into the technical profile above