Liatrio is a boutique DevOps Consulting and Delivery Transformation services firm. We specialize in collaborating with organizations attempting to embrace leaner and faster delivery practices. Our consulting practice brings strong mentoring and training capability with hands on guidance to help our clients reach new levels of success every step of the way.
Are you passionate about growing as a leader and sharing your experience with your team members? Do you want to have strategic influence and become a trusted advisor for customers? We are looking for a highly passionate and motivated new Liatrio team member to take us to the next level! At our clients, you will collaborate with development, testing, infrastructure, and release teams to craft the best of breed DevOps teams backed up by automated CI/CD Delivery pipelines. In this hands on and technical role, you will be helping our clients with tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Gulp, Grunt, Selenium, Chef, Vagrant, Docker, and any other automation platform, framework, and delivery tool you can think of. In Liatrio you will be chipping in to our way of doing things including hiring, training, peer mentorship, and capability creation. We are a small company, so put on your entrepreneur hat and get ready to innovate!
You will fit in well at liatrio if you love to…
- Own, grow, coach, train, and build
- Improve people, processes, and tools through constant feedback
- Try, learn, innovate, and explore
- Become a change evangelist and a recognized leader with a vision
- Effect actual change at customers while driving highly visible effort
What we expect you to do…
- Tackle complex, Hands-on technical challenges and perform research when dealing with unknowns
- Design and develop solutions enabling push button deployments from dev to prod via Jenkins, Maven, Git, Nexus, Perl/Python/Java, Groovy, Grunt, Gulp, Selenium, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and any other necessary tools
- Define & build a version control(git) repository strategy + structure including naming conventions, versioning, ordering, privileges, and standards for our customers
- Enable application teams with a CI process for new application repositories, hand-hold through any special needs, and solve for impediments or blockers
- Train the DevOps team(s) to automate the setup of the jobs in Jenkins (or other CI/CD product) as a self-service to developers and also uplift skills around creating a CI/CD ecosystem.
- Guide DevOps teams to set ongoing standards around versioning, naming conventions, 3rd Party Libraries, Schedulers, Build Job standards, Deployment job standards, notifications/alerts & dashboards that show real time metrics.
- Document solutions in a simple and digestible fashion for application teams to own long term.
- Validate tools, processes, and environments for the engagement while providing feedback to the architects, principal consultants, and product ownership
You should be able to meet all these expectations…
- 60-80% travel availability
- Excellent and precise interpersonal skills (Your resume should be no more than 2 pages)
- 4+ years total development experience
- 2+ years of client facing work
- 2+ years of work in the DevOps, CI/CD space (build/deploy pipelines, IaaC/Environment/Test automation)
- 1+ years of working in agile, lean, or iterative teams
- US CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT, Liatrio cannot sponsor work visas
We would love if you have…
- 1+ years in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, or a company on the cutting edge of DevOps work
- Master degree in an Engineering Discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc)
Your tool bag should include strong experience with…
- Modern OO development languages (Java, Python, Ruby, or similar)
- Communication Tools (Slack, Hipchat, Confluence, or similar)
- Scripting languages (bash, shell, ansible, chef, puppet, or similar)
- Source Control Management Systems (All major GIT variations)
- Ticket/Defect tracking Systems (JIRA, Rally, or similar tools)
- Build Systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar tools)
- Deployment Automation Systems (Jenkins, Urbancode Deploy, or similar tools)
- Automated Testing/Quality (SonarQube, Cucumber, jUnit, and similar tools)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please contact us with
- Copy of your Resume/CV
- Overview of how you would fit into the culture and technical profile above